Monday, August 24, 2009

I give...

Those of you who know me well are probably shocked that I have "gone to the other side" and started a blog! I managed to fight off my space and facebook, but I must say that I have really enjoyed being able to keep up with some of my family and friends by viewing their blogs.

I wish the same for you as I update what is going on with our family.

What a great way to get started. Reid starts Kindergarten tomorrow. We are all so excited. The school is huge and I probably have more anxiety than he does. I just pray that he gets on the correct bus after school! I am sure I will be a nervous wreck until I know this happened.
I will update tomorrow with pics of his first day.

A quick "first post" update on our family for those of you we have not spoken to in some time: We are still in Round Rock. Brian is teaching World History and coaching the Varsity Boys Basketball team at Stony Point High School. I believe this starts his 10th year at SPHS. I still work at Enterprise...it has been 11 years. Reid Cooper is 5 years old and Rhett Cason turns 2 this weekend. We have a dog, Bo and 2 hermit crabs, Gripper and Grabber. We are truly blessed...

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shelby, thanks for inviting me to your blog. I can't wait to see how Reid loves kindergarten. I am sure he is going to love it. Brianna and Allie just loved all the stimulation and growth they had that year. They are in Mexico (Cozumel)attending school for a semester and staying with Jerry's mom. They started school Monday, August 24th, too.

    ReplyDelete