Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Reid's short answers...

I saw this on someone's blog and I thought it would be cute from time to time. Out of the mouths of babes, or so they say... I will give you a short story that fits before we do our
Q and A.

Brian and I went to Reid's Thanksgiving lunch at school last week. (Of course the food was scrumptious... ha ha). Anyway...I was standing in line with Reid and it was crowded. The cutest little girl in front of us with braids looked at me and said "I am sad, my Mom and Dad never come to anything." This of course broke my heart because I know what it is like as a parent... you do the absolute best you can do. I told her "I know your parents want to be here sweetie...if they could be, I know they would." Reid speaks up LOUDLY... "Maybe your parents are just lazy!" I quickly exited stage right and went back to sit by Brian...

Here are Reid's (5yrs) responses to random questions:
Q. What is your favorite part of living where you do?

A. Ummm. I would say my favorite chair because it's soooo comfy.


Q. What do trains carry?

A. Trailers (As he looks at me like I am from another planet for not knowing...)


Q. What do police do?

A. Keep people from speeding. (BRIAN, YOU REALLY SHOULD SLOW DOWN...)


Q. Where do gas stations get gas?

A. From another station that makes it. I think... You?


Q. If you could do anything for a day, what would you do?

A. Probably travel around the world.


Q. What is your favorite holiday?
A. Christmas.

Q. Why?
A. Because we get presents. It's Jesus's birthday. Mom, that's true isn't it?

AND I ASSURE HIM...OF COURSE!!!! AND THAT IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON.


He lives... We love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment