Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sit back, relax, and enjoy the Route...

What a month full of family and fun...!

October 17 was Dad's birthday. The family loaded up and went to Iola. It was a great time. We went to their Halloween carnival and Reid explored the outdoors as always. Here is our latest find. A very fat green worm thing. (My Dad got home from church and threw it over the fence. I am fairly confident that if we had not been there, he would have smashed it all together...but he was being nice to Reid...) Apparently it eats plants and flowers... He said one day it would be a moth. I am a true country girl. Can't help it ..... it's in my roots! Grammy and Shot were soooo nice to come down and help me out with Reid's fall festival at his school. Brian had a football game, so I was on my own. I love my in-laws...they watched the kiddos so I could help in Reid's class booth. We had a great time. Grammie retired this year, so we figured she had a couple more Fall Festivals in her....

Reid is in soccer this fall... He is playing with his friend Gavin, which is our old neighbor... He is having a good time... Here he is with his Mohawk which he has been dying to have!



Playing goalie...his favorite spot. Can you blame him? Definitely the least confrontational....



We have been looking forward to Halloween for quite some time. It is a HUGE event around our house. Reid decided a few months ago that he wanted to be a tiger. Easy enough you say? Not so much... Unless you are 18 months, being a Tiger is not an option. Long story short, I made the costumes. Reid and Rhett were both thrilled in the end. I love showing my creative side...
Courtney, Steven, and Landyn came down to hang out with us. Landyn was Handy Manny and he was too cute. We had an awesome time trick or treating. We are always so thankful for family and that the boys get to hang out with their cousin.
On a side note, Rhett we a RIOT. He was of course afraid of NOTHING and wanted to go up to every house on his own. He said "Tick or Teat" and "Fank You" at each home. This one is motivated by....SUGAR!!!
Reid was great as usual and had a blast!!!! He was in "Tiger" character the whole night.
Following are pictures from the night...









Trick or Treat... Sure is sweet!!!! We love you all.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, I know I left you a comment on this blog! Where did it go??
    I offered you a job at Sew Cute!
    Brandy

    ReplyDelete