Friday, November 13, 2009

Wurstfest is BestFest

This is year 2 of going to Wurstfest in New Braunfels for my birthday. We had a great time again. Deb and Chad, our neighbors, went with us and I also was able to meet up with some people from work. It was a great time with awesome food and music!


Brian's parents watched the kids and Brian and I enjoyed some time with just one another. As usual, BR ate too much!!!


I just thought Brian looked great. Can you believe he's 41?


Even though Brian and I had a great time, less than 24 hours away from the boys...all that I could talk about was missing them. We decided that we would go get the boys early and take them to Wurstfest on the way home to experience the German music and food. We had a great time!
Reid absolutely loved the porkchop on a stick, the potato pancakes, the funnel cake.... I have decided that maybe I should start putting our dinner on a stick and the boys will eat it all.


Rhett got really upset when the food ran out and he dropped (or threw) his roll....



Round and round on the Merry Go Round....



Reid and Rhett came home from San Antonio with a kid size Snuggie. Snuggie socks included! Reid has worn his every night since. Their Great Pa Pa Jackson bought them for the boys, which was very sweet...



It is so nice that when our little Roo Roo gives you kisses now, they are not the open mouth, lean forward type... They are the actual "Pucker Up" kind!!!!



Still love our kisses from our "big" boy too....



No comments:

Post a Comment